UPSC Recruitment Application Form 2019 will be issued online. Candidates can fill up the application by visiting the official website of UPSC. Apart from this, the candidates will also be able to apply from the link given by us. For your information, we will tell you that UPSC has taken a total of 672 vacancies for the Assistant Custody Officer, Additional District Information Officer, Executive Officer, and Revenue Inspector, Food and Logistics Department for Fine Inspector and Marketing Inspector Departments.
Be sure to check your eligibility once for all those candidates who wish to apply for these posts. Explain that the application will be released on the official website on January 30, 2019. Candidates will have to give written examination for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Recruitment Application Form 2019
UPSC Recruitment Application Form 2019 will only be filled online, offline applications will not be accepted. For your information, we will tell you that the last date for filing the application form is 19th February 2019. The last date to amend the application form is February 26, 2019. Please note that the application can be amended only once. No modification can be done in a registered number or email id. The applicant will also have to fill the application fee to fill the application form. Observe the table below for the UPSC Recruitment Application Form 2019.
Filing Application date
30 January 2019
Last date for filing an application form
19 February 2019
Last date for updating application form
26 February 2019
|Apply Online||Pay Exam Fee|
Total No. of posts –
Names, departments, and numbers of posts
1) Consolidation Commissioner, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Assistant Censure Officer / Assistant Rectification Officer – 94 Posts
2) Commissioner of Food and Logistics, Uttar Pradesh, Jawahar Bhawan, Lucknow
Marketing Inspector – 194 Posts
Supplementary inspector – 151 posts
3) Director Garden and Food Processing, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Assistant Garden Inspector – 89 Posts
4) Director Information and Public Relations Department, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Additional District Information Officer (Hindi) – 11 posts
5) Director Local Body, (Directorate of Urban Bodies), Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) – 107 posts
Revenue Inspector – 26 Posts
For any candidate who wants to fill the application form, we tell them for the information that in order to fill the application you will also have to pay the application fee. Application fees will be filled from January 30, 2019. The last date for filing application fees is February 26, 2019. In case of non-payment of application fees, the candidate’s application will not be accepted. Until the candidate pays the application fee, the printed application form will not be printed out.
Application fees for candidates of general and OBC category ₹ 200 + online processing fees ₹ 25 overall ₹ 225 will be payable.
The application fee for SC / ST candidates (SC / ST) ₹ 80 + online processing fee ₹ 25 overall ₹ 105 will be payable.
On the other hand, only online processing charges ₹ 25 will be payable for candidates with disability.
Apply for UPSC Custody Officer Recruitment 2019
Please follow the steps given by us to fill the application for UPSC Recruitment 2019 –
- Candidates will first have to go to UPsscc’s official website upsssc.gov.in.
- the candidate has to register himself.
- Click on candidate registration option to register.
- Fill in all the information sought for the candidate and make your registration.
- After registration, click on the photo and signature upload option on the candidate’s home page.
- Now the candidate should upload his passport size photograph and his signature.
- After uploading, press the candidate’s button to continue and click the remaining details submission option.
- Now fill out all the information sought on the application form on the results page.
- After filling all the information, now press the candidate to submit button.
- Now the candidates will have to pay the application fees, the application fee will be filled online only.
- Now click on the candidate’s fee deposition option and fill the application fee.
- The application of the candidate will be accepted only after filling the application fees.
- After the application is submitted, the candidate will definitely remove one of his prints.